Avengers: Red Taped
Commision on Superhero Affairs
The Commission on Superhuman Affairs is a specially appointed United Nations subcommittee that operates under the direct command of the UN Security Council appointed liaison, Henry Peter Gyrich and that has been charged with the task of supervising enhanced human resources.
The full scope of the Commission’s powers has yet to be revealed. It is not yet known to what lengths the Commission will go to locate enhanced individuals with superhuman abilities and to supervise their activities.
- Henry Peter Gyrich (chair) – United States
- Chen Lu – China
- Adelynn Duquesne – France
- Elizabeth Braddock – United Kingdom
- Aleksander Lukin – Russia
Projects & Provisions
- Avengers United Initiative
- Revisit Project WIDEAWAKE